The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, product marketing and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining designated product goals, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s strategy and vision.
Transmit is seeking enthusiastic Software Engineers to help us build the future of our dynamic ad service. As a member of a small, but growing, team, you will serve as a subject matter expert on ad technology, both in terms of our platforms as well as trends in the industry at large.
In this backend-focused engineering role, you will work on low-latency, highly-reliable services that power our server-side ad insertion infrastructure. You will be responsible for monitoring, debugging, and improving complex infrastructures that interact with third parties.
Additionally, you will work with our Ad Operation and Sales teams to support existing third-party partners and onboard new partners as we continue to grow. You will be managing vendor relationships and interfacing with ad decisioning services, video player vendors, ad routers, server-side ad insertion partners and more.
• Maintain and improve our ad tech infrastructure, which includes a mixture of client and server-side solutions
• Write well-tested, high-throughput software for use in low-latency workloads
• Collaborate with our Ad Ops, Ad Sales, Video Experience, and other members of the Transmit organization to refine functional requirements, determine priorities, and deliver business-critical projects
• Maintain constructive working relationships with vendors at all levels of our advertising stack, including, but not limited to: understanding technical and functional requirements for new partner onboarding, troubleshooting with existing partners and vendors, performance analysis and reporting
• Assist in the definition and implementation of superior user experiences around advertising
• Identify and execute on opportunities to develop software to increase efficiency, visibility, and performance of our ad technology
• Participate in an on-call rotation and act as a subject matter expert for Transmit internal groups
• Strong communication skills
• 4+ years of experience delivering production-quality software in a high traffic environment (ideally in a strongly-typed language)
• Experience writing scalable backend applications
• Experience writing and deploying cloud-hosted code (e.g. GCP, AWS)
• Familiarity with modern code-deployment toolchains (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) • Professional experience using modern log/metric aggregation software (e.g. Datadog, Elasticsearch + Kibana, Splunk)
• Experience working with 3rd party vendors and clients
• Experience debugging and profiling software run on a Linux operating system (e.g. GDB, PProf, etc.)
• Previous experience working with digital video advertising
• Understanding of the complex and inherent limitations of the ad technology ecosystem and device landscape (web, mobile, OTT, etc.)
• Familiarity with HTML Ad Renderers, Video Ad Renderers, VAST Translators, VPAID Renderers
• Previous experience with live streaming and on-demand video players
• Previous experience with Freewheel/DFP
• Previous experience with client and server side ad insertion
We empower some of the most prestigious media partners in the world and curate premium ad experiences to large scale audiences within premium OTT content. Our end-to-end platform delivers dynamic OTT streaming, experience-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented OTT advertising and raised quality standards to delight users, publishers and advertisers.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
The VP of Publisher Development will be responsible for the development of Transmit.Live technology partnerships with publishers, OEMs & media operators across all streaming environments. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of OTT advertising and related technologies.
Transmit is seeking a client-delight-obsessed Publisher Success Manager for our Publisher Operations team. The ideal candidate would be a strong client facing account manager with a background in either MarTech or AdTech who is looking to impact the digital strategy for our most strategic clients. We have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their owned and operated properties and acquire new audiences, all while providing a truly non-disruptive viewer experience.
If you love the fast-paced environment of a startup, digital video, and working closely with clients, then this is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an accomplished, fast-growing team that will blaze the trail for future growth.
As a Publisher Success Manager, you'll work directly with senior leaders at some of the largest and most recognizable publishers in the industry, to help them achieve their audience acquisition and monetization goals.
For new-age digital networks and content owners that want to create the new standard of ad supported streaming experiences, Transmit.Live provides a transformative cross screen video publishing & monetization solution. With A 2-year head start in disrupting a multi-billion dollar streaming marketplace, our technology enables media operators to create new inventory supply through innovative in-content ad experiences that sustain viewer attention across all owned & distributed OTT channels, while establishing a more meaningful connection between brands and viewers.
We are looking for a qualified Media Analyst to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a media analyst, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.