Effective Date: July 27, 2022
Table of Contents:
1. Information Transmit.Live Collects
2. How We Use Information
3. How We Share Information
4. Digital Advertising& Analytics
5. Third-Party Links& Tools
6. Choices We Offer
7. Privacy Rights
Information Transmit.Live Collects
When you visit our Sites
When we provide our Services
We partner with numerous companies to provide online advertisements to visitors of third-party websites, mobile websites, mobile applications, digital media streaming services, and other online media. We refer to visitors of such third parties as “End Users.” To provide Services to our partners, we collect certain information about End Users. For instance, our partners may send us certain information about a specific End User, including, but not limited to, IP address, online advertising identifiers (such as “Mobile Advertising Identifiers” and “Identifiers for Advertising”), browser or device type, pages visited or other activities on the partner’s property, general location information, and other information the partner chooses to share. This information may be used to generate new advertisements to be delivered to End Users or to better ensure that advertisements delivered to End Users are delivered without interrupting the End User’s experience.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect to operate our business and as otherwise allowed by law, such as:
· To respond to your inquiries;
· To provide our Services, including to create, schedule, deliver, customize, and/or optimize advertisements;
· To provide information and reports to advertisers, agencies, and publishers who participate in our Services,
· To operate, personalize, and improve our Sites and Services;
· For troubleshooting purposes, including fraud detection, and to provide customer support;
· To send updates that may be of interest to you;
· To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Sites and Services; or
· With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
How We Share Information
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
· With our partners, including advertisers, agencies, and publishers who participate in our Services, as well as third-party services providers these partners may use;
· With third-party service providers who process information on our behalf, such as cloud-based data hosting services, and email service providers, to the extent necessary to perform services for us;
· With advertising technology companies we work with to provide our Services, such as demand side platforms and companies delivering advertisements;
· With market measurement companies, such as Nielsen, to better understand the reach of advertising campaigns;
· With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future;
· As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other disposition of all or part of our assets;
· Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law;
· To protect our rights or the rights of others, or for safety or security reasons;
· With your consent or direction, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
Further, we may share information we have collected through the Sites that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation. In addition, we may share information that we have collected through the Services that has been de-identified or aggregated more broadly when permitted by our partners.
Digital Advertising& Analytics
Transmit.Live operates on behalf of our partners, including publishers and advertisers, to create advertising opportunities and deliver advertisements. To provide our Services, we may use data that has been collected across different devices and from non-affiliated websites, applications, and devices over time as well as other data described in this policy to assist in providing advertising that is relevant to a device’s general location and/or interests inferred from this data. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
Transmit.Live adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles in connection with this interest-based advertising activity. Please visitwww.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising.
Additionally, you may exercise the following choices:
· Mobile Devices(Applications).You may download the DAAAppChoices application from the Android or iOS app stores to opt out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices.
· Browsers(Websites). You may use the DAA Web choices tool atwww.aboutads.info to opt out of interest-based advertising on websites by companies participating in the DAA program.
· Connected Televisions. You may be able to opt out of the collection of information for interest-based advertising on your connected or “smart” TV or set up box by visiting your device’s settings menu.
If you use a different device or browser, or delete cookies, you may need to renew your opt out choice(s). Opting out will not stop advertising in your devices or browsers but it might make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
Additionally, to operate our Sites, we may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Transmit.Live may use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics may collect and use data when you use our Sites, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links & Tools
Choices We Offer
If you have requested to join our newsletter or receive a demo, we may send you email marketing messages. To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message. If you opt out of email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, like account updates.
For choices with respect to interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Advertising& Analytics” section above.
Certain jurisdictions provide privacy rights to residents or other individuals by law, and Transmit.Live provides services to partners who may be required to provide you with rights under these laws. For instance, if you are a California resident or live in the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in those jurisdictions. We encourage you to visit the privacy policies of websites and apps you visit and streaming services you use to learn what rights might be available to you.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
How to Contact Us