The EVP of Publisher Development will be leading the entire team responsible for the management and development of our technology partnerships with publishers, OEMs & media operators across all streaming environments. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of OTT advertising and related technologies.
• Effectively present the Transmit value proposition to publishers and strategic partners
• Sign and manage key publisher partners within strategic verticals
• Serve as company lead on accounts and spearhead technical account management efforts to ensure publisher technology, advertising and finance needs are being exceeded
• Perform due diligence and quantitative/strategic analysis of potential partnership opportunities
• Research digital industry / market trends, companies, and digital media product developments
• Track and evaluate metrics across publisher sites, as well as analyze metrics to determine overall trends and strategy
• 8+ years proven experience in business development within streaming video/CTV/OTT
• Extensive knowledge of the OTT marketplace and publisher focused digital products and platforms
• Expertise with Server Side Ad Insertion technology a plus
• Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• Customer-focused with excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities, based on job related qualifications, to all persons regardless of legally protected status, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, political affiliation, or status as a disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era, or other covered veteran. It is our intention that every aspect of employment with us shall be free of discrimination and in full compliance with the requirements issued under all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws.